Corpus Christi Favorite Tips by Basaic Top 5 Page for this destination
Corpus Christi Favorites: 12 reviews and 17 photos
Favorite thing: Corpus Christi is a fairly large city with a population of about 300,000. It is located on the Gulf Coast and was first visited in 1519 by Spanish explorer Alonzo de Pineda. It was first settled in 1839 by Colonel Henry Lawrence Kinney. Corpus Christi takes full advantage of its location for a wide variety of water activities and recreation, The town is also quite pretty and is one of my favorite places in Texas. The towns has several nice places to stay, to eat and to party. Corpus Christi also has several fine museums.
Fondest memory: Highlights to my visit included: The seafood; the Texas Aquarium; the waterfront (especially the Nina); the Museum of Science and History; and the USS Lexington.
More Reviews (9)
Basaic's Related Pages
Corpus Christi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Frank's Corpus Christi Page"
- "Ocean, beach and bay"
- "Corpus Christi Beach"
- "Some call her the Texas Rivera"
- "Basaic Corpus Christi Page"
- "lorinay's new Corpus Christi Page"
- "Corpus Christi Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corpus Christi
- Hotels in Corpus Christi
- Transportation in Corpus Christi
- Nightlife in Corpus Christi
- Restaurants in Corpus Christi
- Shopping in Corpus Christi
- Warnings and Dangers in Corpus Christi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corpus Christi
- 10 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Corpus Christi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corpus Christi
Photos in Corpus ChristiSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 114 reviews, 209 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos
- USS Lexington- 5 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Corpus Christi Downtown- 7 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Texas State Aquarium- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Padre Island- 4 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Lexington- 1 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Captain Clark's Flagship- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Corpus Christi Dog Track- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Corpus Christi Botanical Gardens- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Oysterfest- 1 Reviews, 0 Photos
- Kemp's Ridely Sea Turtles- 1 Reviews, 0 Photos
See All Corpus Christi Things to Do