"Basaic Davy Crockett State Park Page" David Crockett State Park by Basaic
David Crockett State Park Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
David Crockett State Park was founded in 1959 to honor one of the most famous and most interesting people from Tennessee. Davy Crockett was an industrialist, soldier politician and mostly a pioneer. He was born in Northern Tennessee in 1786 and moved to this area in 1816. Crockett died at the Alamo helping the Texans fight for independence. A recreation of the cabin he lived in here in Lawrence County is located in the park.
There are a number of interesting displays in the museum that give you an insight into the man and his diverse interests.
There are also picnic areas and even a swimming pool located in the park so you can relax and get away from the hot Tennessee summers.
- In a nutshell:A Nice Park Honoring an Interesting Man
Basaic's Related Pages
David Crockett State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Davy Crockett State Park Page"
- Create a David Crockett State Park Travel Page
Badges & Stats in David Crockett State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (159)
Have you been to David Crockett State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in David Crockett State Park
Photos in David Crockett State ParkSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos