"Basaic Rapid City Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Rapid City by Basaic
Rapid City Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 93 photos
Rapid City is a fairly big city with over 60,000 people living there. It is located along Interstate 90 and US Highway 16. Rapid City is a nice place to base yourself out of while touring the Black Hills area of Southwest South Dakota (like Mount Rushmore, Wind Cave and the Badlands), especially if you like bigger cities. I just ate dinner here and spent the night. I need to return and explore the town some.
There is so much to do in the Black Hills area that it is easy to overlook Rapid City (as I did). Use the town as a base... more travel advice
Denny's is pretty consistent in the preparation of the food. I normally like the Tilapia and I enjoyed it here too.... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Rapid City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tourist town! And fun"
- "The Hub of the Black Hills"
- "The Start of the Northwest"
- "Basaic Rapid City Page"
- "Beautiful Landscape"
- "Black Hills 2005"
- "Rapid City - great vacations with kids"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rapid City
- Hotels in Rapid City
- Nightlife in Rapid City
- Restaurants in Rapid City
- Shopping in Rapid City
- Warnings and Dangers in Rapid City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rapid City
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Rapid City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rapid City
Photos in Rapid CitySee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos