"Basaic Coudersport Page" Coudersport by Basaic
Coudersport Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Coudersport is a very nice, picturesque town of under 3000 in extreme North Central Pennsylvania near the New York border. US Highway 6 and Pennsylvania Highway 44 run through the town. Coudersport is the county seat of Potter County. The Potter County Courthouse was designed by William Bell and was completed in 1853 using the Greek Revival style of architecture with Victorian style elements added in.
Coudersport has a very nice historic district with several buildings of historic and/or architectural interest. The Coudersport Historic District is lited on the National Register of Historic Places.
Coudersport has a nice memorial honoring those who have served in the nation's armed forces.
Basaic's Related Pages
Coudersport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Way off the beaten path"
- "Basaic Coudersport Page"
- "Coudersport, Pennsylvania"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coudersport
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Coudersport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coudersport
Photos in CoudersportSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos