"Basaic Pilot Butte Page" Pilot Butte State Park by Basaic
Pilot Butte State Park Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Pilot Butte State Park is located atop a butte just east of Bend, Oregon. It offers a neat view of the town and the surrounding area. You can drive to the top or hike up one of three trails (I drove). There are no facilities here; but entrance is FREE!
From the summit you can see the Cascade Mountain Range; including the three sisters, Mount Jefferson and Mount Hood.
In the distance you can also see the Newberry Volcano which is a Volcanic National Monument.
- In a nutshell:Great Views, and Free!!
Basaic's Related Pages
Pilot Butte State Park Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pilot Butte State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (117)
Have you been to Pilot Butte State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pilot Butte State Park
Photos in Pilot Butte State ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 222 reviews, 550 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 109 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos