"Basaic Geneva Page" Geneva by Basaic
Geneva Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 33 photos
Geneva is a town of just over 13,000 located along US Highway 20 in Central New York. Geneva is on the shore of one of the "finger lakes", and has plenty of natural beauty around it. There seems to be a lot of disagreement as to how the town got it's name.
This is the Geneva City Hall, an impressive building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The most interesting part of town from an historical viewpoint is the large South Main Street Historic District. Many of the buildings here date from 1825 to 1850.
There are over 100 wineries in the finger lakes region, many in or near the town of Geneva. One of the ones I liked the best was the Belhurst Winery in the so-called "Belhurst Castle".
- Pros:Lots of Wineries
- In a nutshell:Nice History Beautiful Location
Basaic's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Geneva, NY"
- "Geneva, New York"
- "Lake Senneca & (Geneva), New York"
- "Basaic Geneva Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geneva
- Hotels in Geneva
- Restaurants in Geneva
- Warnings and Dangers in Geneva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1720)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 554 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos