"Basaic Spring Canyon State Park Page" Spring Canyon State Park by Basaic
Spring Canyon State Park Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 14 photos
Spring Canyon State Park is a day-use area associated with Rockhound State Park. It has a hiking trail called the Lover's Leap Trail. The sign at the trailhead said it was .5 miles but the trail is not well marked and it is hard to tell where the trail ends. People have walked past the .5 mile mark so it is easy to go farther. The trail is fairly steep and rocky in some places but the views are spectacular.
Here is one of the great views you get in the park and along the trail.
There are also quite a few picnic sites at the park.
The Lover's Leap Trail,according to the sign at the trailhead was .5 miles but the trail is not well marked and it is... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Spring Canyon State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Spring Canyon State Park Page"
- Create a Spring Canyon State Park Travel Page
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Spring Canyon State Park
- 2 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Spring Canyon State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spring Canyon State Park
Photos in Spring Canyon State ParkSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos