Socorro Restaurant Tips by Basaic Top 5 Page for this destination
Socorro Restaurants: 10 reviews and 7 photos
Socorro Springs is probably THE place to go in town to eat. They offer various pizza, calzone, pasta dishes and a salmon dish along with a great 12 ounce rib-eye cooked over a pecan wood fire. There are also soups, salads, burgers and sandwiches if you are less hungry. They serve a wide variety of beers, ales and lagers. Decor is nice and classy. Service was very good. This is the kind of place you expect in cities like New York or San Francisco, not neccessarily in Socorro. Definitely recommended!!
I returned here again in August 2012 and the food was again great. My waitress was only average though.
Favorite Dish: I don't eat that much steak; but the 12 oz Ribeye fired over pecan wood might make me change my mind. Great lasagna too, (August 2012)
Address: 1012 N. California Street, Socorro, NM
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: (575) 838-0650
Basaic's Related Pages
Socorro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Help for travellers"
- "Basaic Socorro Page"
- "50,000 Birds Can't Be Wrong"
- "Little Fluffy Clouds"
- "AGBAT's new Socorro Page"
- "Middle America Meets Old New Mexico"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Socorro
- 22 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1368)
Have you been to Socorro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Socorro
Photos in SocorroSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 223 reviews, 553 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 225 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos