"Out of This World Town?" Top 5 Page for this destination Roswell by Basaic
Roswell Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 169 photos
Most of the town of Roswell appears to be living of the UFO Phenomena. Even the lampposts are made up to resemble aliens.
It costs $4.00 to enter the UFO Museum. ($3.00 with a military discount).
- Pros:Interesting history to the city
- Cons:Some of the businesses go overboard with the alien stuff
- In a nutshell:Depends on your interest/tolerance for UFO Phenomena
Okay, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to eat in a place called The Cover-Up Cafe in Roswell, New Mexico. The decor... more travel advice
I found this display in the UFO Museum interesting enough to give it its own tip. This is a recreation of the 1300 year... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Roswell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jumping Around Roswell! The Aliens Have Landed!"
- "The truth is out there"
- "Out of This World Town?"
- "Aliens came for a reason."
- "Roswell, NM--My Home Town"
- "Roswell, New Mexico - a.k.a. Crash town, Alientown"
- "Roswell New Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Roswell
- Hotels in Roswell
- Nightlife in Roswell
- Restaurants in Roswell
- Shopping in Roswell
- Warnings and Dangers in Roswell
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Roswell
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1355)
Have you been to Roswell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roswell
Photos in RoswellSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 223 reviews, 553 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 224 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos