"Basaic Lordsburg Page" Lordsburg by Basaic
Lordsburg Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 15 photos
Lordsburg is located along Interstate 10 in the Southwestern part of New Mexico. It has a little less than 4000 residents, and is the county seat of Hidalgo County. It is also where you turn to go to Shakespeare Ghost Town.
This is the Hidalgo County Court House. Frankly, it is not one of the prettier or more impressive ones in the state.
There is a decent Veteran's Park on the south end of town. It has a few military items and some picnic areas.
I have eaten here several times over the years (most recently in December 2013) and always enjoy it. Kranberry's is a... more travel advice
Lordsburg has a nice Veteran's Park on the south side on town on the way to Shakespeare Ghost Town. It has some military... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Lordsburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Lordsburg Page"
- "Lordsburg, NM, USA"
- "Detained illegally in Lordsburg"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lordsburg
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (160)
Have you been to Lordsburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lordsburg
Photos in LordsburgSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos