"Basaic Leasburg Dam State Park Page" Leasburg Dam State Park by Basaic
Leasburg Dam State Park Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Leasburg Dam State Park offers camping, picnicking and bird watching. From mid-March to mid-October the park also offers fishing, canoeing and kayaking. Your first stop should be the Visitor's Center where you will pay your fees and can obtain information to help you enjoy your visit. There is a small museum with a few displays inside.
Across from the Visitor's Center is a nice little playground for the kids. This is also the trailhead for the hiking trails.
The dam was built in 1908 and is a diversion dam to divert some of the water to area farms.
Basaic's Related Pages
Leasburg Dam State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Leasburg Dam State Park Page"
- Create a Leasburg Dam State Park Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leasburg Dam State Park
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1283)
Have you been to Leasburg Dam State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leasburg Dam State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 223 reviews, 553 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 217 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos