"Basaic Hillsboro Page" Hillsboro by Basaic
Hillsboro Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 36 photos
Hillsboro was a thriving mining town in 1870. Today it is a quaint little town along NM Highway 152, which is part of the Geronimo Scenic Byway. They have a nice historic district along Main Street.
This is the historic Union Church which was built in 1892.
If you have the time, and if it is open (the hours seem a little spotty) you may want to see the Black Range Museum at the east end of the historic district.
As you continue east on NM Highway 152 you will come to the formerly impassable Pecha Creek Canyon. In 1927 an historic... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Hillsboro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Winding down in Hillsboro"
- "Basaic Hillsboro Page"
- "Hillsboro, New Mexico (Small High Desert Town)"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hillsboro
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (138)
Have you been to Hillsboro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hillsboro
Photos in HillsboroSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos