"Basaic Artesia Page" Artesia by Basaic
Artesia Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 26 photos
Artesia is a nice small city in Southeast New Mexico with a population of slightly over 11,000. It is conveniently located at the intersection of Highways 82 and 295. The town owes its origin to the Artesian Acquifer found here in 1903 and its continued existance to the oil industry. A good place to start your tour of Artesia is the Artesia Visitors Center located n the old Santa Fe Depot.
Basaic's Related Pages
Artesia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Artesia: Public Art Surprise in So. New Mexico"
- "Artesia, New Mexico"
- "Basaic Artesia Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Artesia
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1759)
Have you been to Artesia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Artesia
Photos in ArtesiaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 225 reviews, 555 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 122 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yuma Intro, 71 reviews, 178 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos