"Basaic Neligh Page" Neligh by Basaic
Neligh Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Neligh (pronounced NEE Lee) is a town of about 1600, a slight decline from 2000. It is located in Northeast Nebraska, and was founded in 1872. It is the county seat of Antelope County and has a very nice courthouse that was built in 1894 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Visiting Neligh Mill State Historic Site is one of the main things to do while visiting the town of Neligh.
Another nearby attraction is Ashfall Fossil Beds National Historic Landmark (and State Park).
There are also a few nice museums in Neligh. This one is the Antelope County Museum. It is located on the main street through town in the old Gates College Gymnasium. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Another nice museum in town is the Pierson Wildlife Museum.
Basaic's Related Pages
Neligh Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Neligh
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1433)
Have you been to Neligh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Neligh
Photos in NelighSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 554 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 225 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos