"Basaic Grand Forks Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Forks by Basaic
Grand Forks Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 60 photos
At over 53,000 people, Grand Forks is the third largest city in North Dakota. There are a wide variety of things to do in the town but I just spent the night here, ate at a few restaurants, and hit a bar and a casino. I will probably tour the town at a later date.
About 20 miles west is a nice state park along the Turtle River which offers fishing, hiking, and birdwatching.
Perkins is a chain restaurant with family-style cooking and excellent baked goods. The food was well-prepared and tasty.... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Grand Forks Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cold and flat - a Grand Forks Survivial Guide"
- "Basaic Grand Forks Page"
- "Remember the Red River Valley"
- "The only thing I ever did here"
- "North Dakota"
- "Grand Forks"
- "Thunder in Red River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Forks
- Hotels in Grand Forks
- Transportation in Grand Forks
- Nightlife in Grand Forks
- Restaurants in Grand Forks
- Shopping in Grand Forks
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Forks
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Forks
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (151)
Have you been to Grand Forks?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Forks
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos