"Basaic Dickinson Page" Dickinson by Basaic
Dickinson Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 23 photos
The dinosaur museum in Dickinson is one of the most impressive I have ever seen. It has many nice and educational displays ranging from actual bones, full skeletons, recreations, displays showing methodology, even toyd, books and comics abount dinosaurs.
The Museum Complex has more to offer than just the dinosaurs, there is an art museum and a number of historical buildings.
Many of the early settlers in Dickinson came from Eastern European countries like Czechoslvakia.
After trying to get a nice motel room and ending up in a substandard one, I looked for a place to eat. I did not see too... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Dickinson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Theodore Roosevelt National Park"
- "Basaic Dickinson Page"
- "Home base for TRNP Tour"
- "Dakota Dinosaur Museum"
- "Paragon Café"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dickinson
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Dickinson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dickinson
Photos in DickinsonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 114 reviews, 209 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos