"Basaic Livingston Page" Livingston by Basaic
Livingston Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 29 photos
Livingston was a very nice town and I enjoyed my stay there. It is located at the intersection of Interstate 90 and US Highway 89, in Southern Montana. I stayed here for two nights while I was touring Yellowstone National Park. Livingston is the county seat of Park County and has a population of about 8000. Livingston is worth a visit, even if you are not going to Yellowstone.
Pictured here is the Livingston Depot Center. It was built in 1902 using the Italianate style of architecture and was used by the North Pacific Railroad as its northern access to Yellowstone National Park. Today it is a highly rated museum.
Another very nice museum in Livingston is the Yellowstone Gateway Museum. It contains an extensive collection of items showing the history of the area and Yellowstone National Park.
The Lewis and Clark Expedition passed this way on their way back from their 1804 to 1806 trip to find a route to the Pacific Ocean. There is a nice park dedicated to Sacajawea, their guide, and a monument to Lewis and Clark.
Livingston is the Northern Gateway to Yellowstone National Park. I am working on an extensive page on the park. It was... more travel advice
One of the really nice things I noticed in Livingston was how they posted pictures of local members of the military on... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Livingston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Livingston Page"
- "Visiting Livingston, Montana"
- "A Beautiful Town"
- "Parkview's new Livingston Page"
- "Livingston Night Life"
- "The Last Best Place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Livingston
- Hotels in Livingston
- Restaurants in Livingston
- Shopping in Livingston
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Livingston
- 9 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (138)
Have you been to Livingston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Livingston
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (105)
Latest Livingston hotel reviews
- Super 8 Livingston
- 65 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013