"Basaic Libby Page" Libby by Basaic
Libby Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Libby is a town of about 2600 located in the extreme Northwest corner of the state just a stones through from Idaho. It is the county seat of Lincoln County. Lincoln County was formed out of Flathead County in 1909. The county courthouse uses the Art Deco style of architecture.
Libby is infamous for its connection to the processing of asbestos.
Libby has a small but nice historic district with several buildings of historical and/or architectural interest.
There is a nice memorial to area veteran on the courthouse grounds.
Basaic's Related Pages
Libby Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Libby
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1720)
Have you been to Libby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Libby
Photos in LibbySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 554 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos