"Basaic Gulfport Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Gulfport by Basaic
Gulfport Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 144 photos
The Best Western Seaway Inn in Gulfport is a large kinda fancy hotel with 180 guest rooms. When I stayed there the rooms were normally $199.99 a night but they were running a special for $79.99. The room was very nice; but nothing spectacular. Free WiFi. A free continental breakfast was included in the price for he room and was better than most. The hotel had a very nice outdoor pool and hot tub. It is conveniently located just off Interstate 10 and is 3 1/2 miles from Gulfport's beaches and casinos.
According to the Best Western Website this hotel is closed for renovation as of March 2009.
Michael's Club is a combination Night Club and Sport's Bar located inside the Best Western Seaway Inn. It had a bar near the door, lots of tables and booths, a small dance floor, and several TV screens showing various types of sports. I paid $2 for a Sprite (including the tip) and got a free refill. Service was okay
It was so foggy you could barely see the car in front of you when I stopped for the night in Gulfport. I told myself I would walk to the nearest place to eat when I got a motel room. That ended up being a Hooters. For anyone that doesn't know, Hooters is a restaurant that is best known for their attractive young women wearing tank tops and bright orange short shorts. I had their Manhattan Clam Chowder and it was great. My waitress, Angela, was a very good waitress and quite attractive.
It was so foggy you could barely see the car in front of you when I stopped for the night in Gulfport. I told myself I... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Gulfport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "gulfport mississippi"
- "Basaic Gulfport Page"
- "Keeweechic's Gulfport"
- "Fun on the Gulf Coast"
- "Casinos and Kaykaing"
- "Kawayala_Ash's new Gulfport Page"
- "Memories Of Gulfport, Mississippi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gulfport
- Hotels in Gulfport
- Transportation in Gulfport
- Nightlife in Gulfport
- Restaurants in Gulfport
- Warnings and Dangers in Gulfport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gulfport
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Gulfport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gulfport
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos