"Basaic Gulfport Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Gulfport by Basaic

Gulfport Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 144 photos

Best Western Seaway Inn

The Best Western Seaway Inn in Gulfport is a large kinda fancy hotel with 180 guest rooms. When I stayed there the rooms were normally $199.99 a night but they were running a special for $79.99. The room was very nice; but nothing spectacular. Free WiFi. A free continental breakfast was included in the price for he room and was better than most. The hotel had a very nice outdoor pool and hot tub. It is conveniently located just off Interstate 10 and is 3 1/2 miles from Gulfport's beaches and casinos.

According to the Best Western Website this hotel is closed for renovation as of March 2009.

Michael's Night Club

Michael's Club is a combination Night Club and Sport's Bar located inside the Best Western Seaway Inn. It had a bar near the door, lots of tables and booths, a small dance floor, and several TV screens showing various types of sports. I paid $2 for a Sprite (including the tip) and got a free refill. Service was okay

Hooters

It was so foggy you could barely see the car in front of you when I stopped for the night in Gulfport. I told myself I would walk to the nearest place to eat when I got a motel room. That ended up being a Hooters. For anyone that doesn't know, Hooters is a restaurant that is best known for their attractive young women wearing tank tops and bright orange short shorts. I had their Manhattan Clam Chowder and it was great. My waitress, Angela, was a very good waitress and quite attractive.

• Last visit to Gulfport: Dec 2008
  • Intro Updated Apr 2, 2009

Comments

Basaic

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”

Badges & Stats in Gulfport

Have you been to Gulfport?

Latest Activity in Gulfport