"Basaic Trace State Park Page" Belden by Basaic
Belden Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 18 photos
Trace State Park offers a variety of outdoor activities ranging from fishing and water sports to exploring miles of secluded nature trails. There is also a disk golf course, picnic areas, and other attractions. I really enjoyed this very pretty park. A special arrangement with the Pontotoc Country Club allows Trace State Park guests to enjoy the club's 18-hole golf course without paying green fees. It is also conveniently located minutes from Tupelo.
Trace State Park is named after the Natchez Trace and is also called Old Natchez Park.
Trace State Park offers a variety of accomodations ranging from cabins to primitive campsites.
Trace State Park has a nice lake for boating, water skiing, fishing and other water sports. I talked to this local guy for a while and he said there is good fishing on the lake, although he wasn't having much luck that day.
There is a warning sign at the trailhead for the hiking trail. Be aware of what is going on around you because you are... more travel advice
The lake at Trace State Park offers boating, waterskiing, fishing and other water related recreation. Part of the lake... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Belden Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Belden
- 8 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (138)
Have you been to Belden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belden
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos