"Basaic Brooklin Page" Brooklin by Basaic
Brooklin Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Brooklin is a small town in Hancock County in Southeast Maine. The population was 841 in the 2000 census. Two of the residents are my stepsister and her husband. Famous residents include the late E. B. White who wrote "Charlotte's Web" and "Stuart Little". The town is located on the Atlantic Ocean and has great views of the water.
Brooklin is also close to the Acadia National Park, which is quite beautiful and is well worth a visit.
There are 5 sites in Brooklin listed on the National Register of Historic Places: Beth Eden Chapel; Brooklin IOOF Hall; Flye Point 2; the Goddard Site; and the E. B. White House.
Basaic's Related Pages
Brooklin Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brooklin
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Brooklin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brooklin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 114 reviews, 209 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos