"Antique Duck Hooters" West Monroe by Basaic
West Monroe Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 10 photos
West Monroe is a well-known destination for antique hunters, and has an entire district dedicated to antiques, art and the like.
West Monroe is rapidly becoming known for something besides antiques; ducks! This is the home of the long-haired, bearded men of the "Duck Dynasty" TV Show on A&E. Recently a few people protested the show because they depict hunting and they "pray". The reply from the stars (in typical Southern Country style) was if it offends you don't watch.
While visiting their store I had two girls from Germany (a 6 foot tall blonde and her slightly taller redheaded friend) ask if I would have my picture taken with them. Did they perhaps mistake me for one of the TV stars?
There are plenty of hotels of all types along with good restaurants and bars in town. Don't miss out on the Cajun Food.
(Now you know why I named this page "Antique Duck Hooters")
Basaic's Related Pages
West Monroe Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in West Monroe
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to West Monroe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Monroe
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos