"Basaic Garnett Page" Garnett by Basaic
Garnett Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 34 photos
Garnett is a town of about 3500 in eastern Kansas. US Highways 59 and 169 go through the town. Garnett is the county seat of Anderson County. The cornerstone for the Anderson County Courthouse was laid in 1901 and it was completed in 1902. George P. Washburn designed the courthouse using the Romanesque style of architecture. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Garnett has a nice hisoric district with several buildings of historic and architectural interest.
Garnett has a nice historic district with several buildings of historic and/or architectural interest. more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Garnett Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home town"
- "Garnett, Kansas"
- "brdwtchr's new Garnett Page"
- "Basaic Garnett Page"
- "Home town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Garnett
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (159)
Have you been to Garnett?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Garnett
Photos in GarnettSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos