"Basaic Columbus Page" Columbus by Basaic
Columbus Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 29 photos
Columbus is a decent sized city with a population of about 44,000 people and is the county seat of Bartholomew County. The county was started in 1821 by the Indiana General Assembly. The town was formed by the purchase of 30 acres of land and a donation of 30 acres by John Tipton. The town was first called Tiptona after Tipton but the name was soon changed to Columbus. Columbus is a picturesque and historic city well worth spending some time in. Love this courthouse!
- In a nutshell:Pretty city with some interesting hsitory
Basaic's Related Pages
Columbus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Columbus, IN"
- "Columbus, Indiana"
- "Interesting Architecture Abounds in Columbus"
- "Basaic Columbus Page"
- "duns1's new Columbus Page"
- "A small town architectural wonder!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Columbus
- Hotels in Columbus
- Restaurants in Columbus
- Shopping in Columbus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Columbus
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1734)
Have you been to Columbus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Columbus
Photos in ColumbusSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 225 reviews, 555 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 122 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yuma Intro, 71 reviews, 178 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos