"Basaic Henry's Lake Page" Henrys Lake State Park by Basaic
Henrys Lake State Park Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Henry's Lake is a beautiful state park located in Eastern Idaho not far from Yellowstone National Park. It is a nice place to take a break from the crowds and hectic pace of Yellowstone. The park is named after an earlt explorer in the area Major Andrew Henry and is open (weather permitting) from the Thurday before Memorial Day until mid-October.
Henry's Lake has some nice, scenic hiking trails. They are all relatively short and low in difficulty.
Henry's Lake has 44 campsites, plus a few cabins available if you wish to stay at the park.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful and Peaceful
Basaic's Related Pages
Henrys Lake State Park Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Henrys Lake State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (151)
Have you been to Henrys Lake State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Henrys Lake State Park
Photos in Henrys Lake State ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos