"Basaic Bainbridge Page" Bainbridge by Basaic
Bainbridge Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 38 photos
Decatur County was created in 1823 from portions of Early County. Decatur County was named for Stephen Decatur a Naval Officer who served with distinction at Triploi and in the War of 1812. The courthouse was built in 1902 using the Neoclassical Revival style of architecture, and was designed by Alexander Blair. It has several noteworthy details especially the Corinthian Style Columns and the clock tower. This beautiful building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Like many Southern towns, Bainbridge has a Civil War Memorial prominantly displayed.
Bainbridge has a very nice historic district with several buildings on the National Register of Historic Places.
- In a nutshell:One of My Favorite Towns in Georgia
The Bainbridge Little Theater offers a number of the latest shows and plays throughout the year. more travel advice
Bainbridge has some nice memorials honoring veterans of the US Military. more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Bainbridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Bainbridge, GA"
- "Basaic Bainbridge Page"
- "bainbridge, ga"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bainbridge
- 9 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (117)
Have you been to Bainbridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bainbridge
Photos in BainbridgeSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 222 reviews, 550 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 109 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos