"A Beautiful Town on the Edge of the Rockies" Loveland by Basaic
Loveland Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 35 photos
The 115-year-old building is one of the most historic buildings in Loveland. It is one of the few remaining reminders of Loveland’s agricultural roots and is listed on the local register of historic places. National recognition is underway. There is a very active effort, by Novo Restoration, Inc., underway to save this building and restore it to its former glory.
For more info go to http://www.lovelandfeedandgrain.org/index.html.
- Pros:Beautiful scenary, interesting history
- In a nutshell:Definitely worth a visit
Basaic's Related Pages
Loveland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LOVELAND, COLORADO"
- "A Beautiful Town on the Edge of the Rockies"
- "COLORADO SWEATHEART CITY"
- "My Loveland Page"
- "Surprising park with statues"
- "Greetings from The Land of Love"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Loveland
- Hotels in Loveland
- Restaurants in Loveland
- Shopping in Loveland
- Warnings and Dangers in Loveland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Loveland
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1720)
Have you been to Loveland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Loveland
Photos in LovelandSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 554 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos