"Basaic Dinosaur National Monument Page" Dinosaur National Monument by Basaic
Dinosaur National Monument Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
There has been plenty of evidence found that dinosaurs once lived here. Bones are scattered throughout these hills and mountains. Today the dinosaurs have given way to desert creatures and the terrain has a variety of mountains, steep canyons, wild rivers, and desert. Homesteaders and Indians lived in this wild area and left a few marks behind. It is fun to explore this area where so many different feet have trod.
There are many fabulous views in the park. One of my favorites was Echo Park.
There are also quite a few hiking trails in the park ranging from the east ones to difficult ones into the backcountry.
Basaic's Related Pages
Dinosaur National Monument Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Dinosaur National Monument Page"
- "DINOSAUR CITY, COLORADO"
- "Uhhh...where is everyone?"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dinosaur National Monument
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1433)
Have you been to Dinosaur National Monument?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinosaur National Monument
Photos in Dinosaur National MonumentSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 554 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 225 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos