"Basaic Alamosa Page" Alamosa by Basaic
Alamosa Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 20 photos
Alamosa is the county seat of Alamosa County and has a population of around 9000. It is considered the industrial center of the San Luis Valley in South Central Colorado. It was established by the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad in 1878. It is also the gateway to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve.
Alamosa is home to Adams University which has a number of interesting buildings and at least one museum.
The most interesting museum in town is the San Luis Valley Museum.
$102 as of July 2013. This motel had a few extras like a great easy chair, a small refrigerator with a microwave, a very... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Alamosa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Alamosa Page"
- "San Luis Valley"
- "Land of Cool Sunshine?? I'll say!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alamosa
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Alamosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alamosa
Photos in AlamosaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos