"My Universal City Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Universal City by Basaic
Universal City Travel Guide: 165 reviews and 539 photos
The Universal City Walk has a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment opportuinites along a wide walking area leading to the Universal Studios. There is no fee to enter the City Walk; but parking is expensive. One of the nice places to stop is the Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood.
Another place to stop when in Universal City/Hollywood is the Universal Studios Themepark.
The Miceli family started with a restaurant on Hollywood Boulevard in 1949. They expanded and opened another one in Universal City in 1980. Miceli's on the inside is full of dark wood, comfortable seating and murals of Italian street scenes. There is a piano and a drum set in the center of the restaurant, and your waiter or waitress is likely to get up and sing. The songs range from older pop songs like "I Can't Stop Loving You" to selections from Puccini. This waitress had a very nice voice.
Some of the attractions have warning signs in front of them. If you have any of the medical conditions they indicate.... more travel advice
If you want souvenirs from movies like The Mummy and Tomb Raiders, try this store. more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Universal City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Universal City Page"
- "The place where movie magic comes alive."
- "A Visit to Universal Studios"
- "This is the House that Laemmle Built"
- "Randall_Burt's new Universal City Page"
- "Movies, Magic, and Monsters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Universal City
- Hotels in Universal City
- Transportation in Universal City
- Nightlife in Universal City
- Restaurants in Universal City
- Shopping in Universal City
- Warnings and Dangers in Universal City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Universal City
- 39 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (151)
Have you been to Universal City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Universal City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos