"My Universal City Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Universal City by Basaic

Universal City Travel Guide: 165 reviews and 539 photos

Universal City Walk

The Universal City Walk has a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment opportuinites along a wide walking area leading to the Universal Studios. There is no fee to enter the City Walk; but parking is expensive. One of the nice places to stop is the Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood.

Universal Studios

Another place to stop when in Universal City/Hollywood is the Universal Studios Themepark.

Miceli's Italian Restaurant

The Miceli family started with a restaurant on Hollywood Boulevard in 1949. They expanded and opened another one in Universal City in 1980. Miceli's on the inside is full of dark wood, comfortable seating and murals of Italian street scenes. There is a piano and a drum set in the center of the restaurant, and your waiter or waitress is likely to get up and sing. The songs range from older pop songs like "I Can't Stop Loving You" to selections from Puccini. This waitress had a very nice voice.

• Last visit to Universal City: Aug 2007
  • Intro Updated Oct 24, 2007

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2010 at 3:30 AM

I have a weakness for singing waitresses, so I guess I'll have to go to Miceli's sometime.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Bring back fond memories of Universal Studio. Have visited this fantastic establishment several times.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I love Bubba Gump --- we eat at the one in Monterey. i can see you love eating too --- there's a lot of new restaurants here on the West side (Glendale and Peoria, Arizona)...Norman:)

• Kisses&Co's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2008 at 6:32 PM

WOW, Universal Studio! I want to take my two darlings here someday! Great Piccies! Loved them! :-) Btw, Thanks for visiting my Baguio Page:-)

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2008 at 11:41 AM

Hi, Jim! Great you've been there!@ Thanx for sharing!

Basaic

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”

Badges & Stats in Universal City

Have you been to Universal City?