"Basaic Sonoma State Historic Park Page" Sonoma State Historic Park by Basaic
Sonoma State Historic Park Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Sonoma State Historic Park is scattered around the picturesque town of Sonoma. There are several parts of the park that depict the life of General Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo, Military Commander and Director of Colonization of the Northern Frontier. One of the most interesting features of the park is the Vallejo home called Lachryma Montis.
Another interesting part of the park is La Mission San Francisco Solano. The mission was founded in July 1823 by Friar Jose Altimira, and it is a beautiful example of the style of early missions in California.
This museum has a number of interesting displays about General Vallejo and the history of the town.
Basaic's Related Pages
Sonoma State Historic Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Sonoma State Historic Park Page"
- Create a Sonoma State Historic Park Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sonoma State Historic Park
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (159)
Have you been to Sonoma State Historic Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sonoma State Historic Park
Photos in Sonoma State Historic ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos