"Montrose, California" Montrose by Basaic
Montrose Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 56 photos
One of the interesting things about Montrose is that if you look at the town from the air, the streets are arranged like a rose. There is also a nice shopping district.
Montrose has several hotels and some trendy restaurants. I liked the Rocky Cola Cafe a retro 50's place.
In addition to the attractions in Montrose itself, its location makes it convenient to all LA attractions.
The Montrose Shopping Park is also an interesting place to sit and watch the people walk by. more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Montrose Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Montrose, California"
- "Well Kept Secret-Montrose is a Great Little Town!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montrose
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (160)
Have you been to Montrose?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montrose
Photos in MontroseSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos