"Basaic Wickenburg Page" Wickenburg by Basaic
Wickenburg Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 57 photos
One of the main attractions in Wickenburg is the Desert Caballeros Museum. The museum is situated in a very nice building and it has a number of displays that are very well done. This would be a nice, professional-looking museum in any major city. When I visited they were having a special event called "Cowgirl Up", so they had lots of people in costume, lots of food, music, and vendors to keep you interested.
Wickenburg also has a nice Historic District. The Santa Fe Depot was built in 1895, and served the town for many years. In 1987 the restored building became the Wickenburg Chamber of Commerce. Stop here to get a map of the historic district, hiking maps of the area, and any other information you need to enhance your visit.
This was one of the bands playing at the "Cowgirl Up" event.
- In a nutshell:Interesting Town With an Impressive Museum
This house was built for the Trinidad Family in 1863. It may be the oldest house in Arizona. It has also served as a... more travel advice
The Etter General Store was built in 1864 and served as the main source of goods for the settlers in Wickenburg. The... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Wickenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Wickenburg Page"
- "Wickenburg's Great - No Lie!"
- "W i c k e n b u r g"
- "Jumping in Wickenberg!"
- "Old West on the 66 Route."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wickenburg
- 12 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1730)
Have you been to Wickenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wickenburg
Photos in WickenburgSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 225 reviews, 555 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 111 reviews, 330 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yuma Intro, 71 reviews, 178 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos