Tucson Transportation Tips by Basaic Top 5 Page for this destination
Tucson Transportation: 40 reviews and 30 photos
2nd Street Garage
You will have to pay for parking at the University of Arizona; but it is not too expensive. The 2nd Street Garage is centrally located and costs no more than $7 for a full day. I think I paid $4 for about 3 hours. Remember to go to the cashier and pay the fee before returning to your car.
The arrival area in the Tucson International Airport has been redesigned. I found it easy to use and convenient. We did not have to walk far after my friend's son got his bags.
More Reviews (108)
- See All Nice (Now Best Western in Marana)
- See All Foreign Aircraft
- See All Try This Truck Stop
- See All Sports at Fort Lowell Park
Basaic's Related Pages
Tucson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Tucson Page"
- "Capitol of southern Arizona"
- "~Tucson ~"
- "A Modern City in the Old Pueblo"
- "a great place to visit, a quirky place to live"
- "Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum"
- "Tucson has it all!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tucson
- Hotels in Tucson
- Transportation in Tucson
- Nightlife in Tucson
- Restaurants in Tucson
- Shopping in Tucson
- Warnings and Dangers in Tucson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tucson
- 110 Reviews
- 325 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (178)
Have you been to Tucson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tucson
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 223 reviews, 553 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 217 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (114)
- Mt. Lemmon- 15 Reviews, 33 Photos
- San Xavier del Bac Mission- 30 Reviews, 47 Photos
- Pima Air and Space Museum- 42 Reviews, 135 Photos
- Downtown- 38 Reviews, 118 Photos
- Old Tucson Studios- 8 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Biosphere 2- 9 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Sabino Canyon- 19 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Colossal Cave Mountain Park- 19 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Saguaro National Park- 22 Reviews, 47 Photos
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum- 29 Reviews, 36 Photos
See All Tucson Things to Do