"Basaic Seligman Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Seligman by Basaic
Seligman Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 53 photos
Seligman was established in 1889. Today the population is about 500. The town died out some when the historic Route 66 was replaced by Interstate 40. Seligman is proud of its heritage though. Take a detour off the interstate and check it out. Shown here is a display of old west style buildings and items.
Also on display by the old west buildings is the original old jail for Seligman. Check out the sherrif!!
Seligman also gets a lot of tourist traffic because it is on the east end of the longest remaining section of Route 66.
The Roadkill Cafe offers meals with appetizing names referring to roadkill, like Splatter Platter, the Big Bagged Stag,... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Seligman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seligman & Route 66 - A town not forgotten"
- "Basaic Seligman Page"
- ""Get Your Kicks on Route 66""
- "Seligman, on historic route 66"
- "Seligman, Arizona"
- "Gypsy_King's new Seligman Page"
- "Our Summer Home"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seligman
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Seligman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seligman
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos