Prescott Hotel Tips by Basaic Top 5 Page for this destination
Prescott Hotels: 6,286 reviews and 19 photos
Inside my Room (Note the VT Hat)
If you are looking for basic budget accomodations, try the Motel 6 in Prescott. There are no extras; but everything was in good repair and clean. There is a pretty nice restaurant next door. The motel is conveniently located near the intersection of Arizona Highways 69 and 89.
Unique Qualities: The pool looked nice but it was closed for the winter.
Address: 1111 East Sheldon Street, Prescott, AZ 86301
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: (928) 776-0160
More Reviews (20)
Basaic's Related Pages
Prescott Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Prescott Page"
- "Small town, Big charm"
- "My kind of Town"
- "Kristen's Prescott Page"
- "Prescott, Arizona"
- "Jumping in Prescott!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prescott
- Hotels in Prescott
- Transportation in Prescott
- Nightlife in Prescott
- Restaurants in Prescott
- Shopping in Prescott
- Warnings and Dangers in Prescott
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prescott
- 21 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1732)
Have you been to Prescott?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prescott
Read real reviews about Prescott Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 225 reviews, 555 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 122 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yuma Intro, 71 reviews, 178 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos