"Pearce-Sunsites, Arizona" Pearce by Basaic
Pearce Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 46 photos
Pearce-Sunsites are two towns located on US Highway 191 near the entrance for Cochise Stronghold. It is very difficult to tell where one town ends and the other begins. Even some of the locals are not sure which town they are in. I am in the process of adding information about Cochise Stronghold to this page.
There are also the remains of Old Pearce Ghost Town on the outskirts of town. It is also worth a visit.
There are four of five small cafes in Pearce-Sunsites (my favorite so far is the Sunsites Country Cafe which is actually in Pearce), a nice golf course, several RV Parks, and a pretty nice library.
- Pros:Small town atmosphere and friendly people
- Cons:Limited facilities
- In a nutshell:Stop by on your way to Cochise Stronghold
If you are looking for handmade stoneware pottery with a Southwest flavor, try the Old Pearce Pottery located across... more travel advice
Another old building surviving from Old Pearce is the post office which was established in 1896. more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Pearce Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Round 'em up and move 'em out - 2008"
- "Pearce-Sunsites, Arizona"
- "Pearce, AZ - Retirement"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pearce
- Hotels in Pearce
- Transportation in Pearce
- Nightlife in Pearce
- Restaurants in Pearce
- Shopping in Pearce
- Warnings and Dangers in Pearce
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pearce
- 15 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Pearce?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pearce
Photos in PearceSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (106)
Latest Pearce hotel reviews
- Grapevine Canyon Ranch
- 1 Review & Opinion