"Retirement Community South of Tucson" Green Valley by Basaic
Green Valley Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 11 photos
Green Valley is a community south of Tucson with about 18,000 to 19,000 residents. Green Valley is predominately a retirement community. The main things to do here are play golf and drive to Madera Canyon (which is beautiful).
A nice place to explore and hike anything from short, east accessible trails to very challenging ones is Madera Canyon. Great views to.
For more info see my Madera Canyon Page.
There are quite a few motels, hotels, and restaurants in town. My only reason for stopping here this trip was lunch.
- Pros:Great for retirees; close to Tucson
- Cons:Traffic; little to attract younger people
$15 as of February 2013. I eat fairly often at Denny's when I am on the road because I have a good idea what the quality... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Green Valley Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AARP and Golf"
- "Retirement Community South of Tucson"
- "RALPH_LUCHT's new Green Valley Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Green Valley
- Hotels in Green Valley
- Nightlife in Green Valley
- Restaurants in Green Valley
- See All...
Explore the World
- Anguilla Hotels
- Provincie Drenthe
- New Buffalo
- Fushe-Kruje Hotels
- Bacolod Hotels
- Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Province de Luxembourg
- Collins Bay Hotels
- Plettenberg Bay Hotels
- La Ciotat Hotels
- Provincia de Puerto Plata
Badges & Stats in Green Valley
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (141)
Have you been to Green Valley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Green Valley
Photos in Green ValleySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (106)
Latest Green Valley hotel reviews
- Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort
- 117 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013