"Basaic Fredonia Page" Fredonia by Basaic
Fredonia Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 22 photos
A very pretty section of the Kaibab National Forrest is just outside Fredonia. The Le Fevre Overlook is especially nice.
The trail to the viewpoint is short but has some rough footing. Walk carefully. The view is worth the walk.
Several of the stops along the highway will have these makeshift tables set up where Native American vendors sell there handicrafts.
At the overlook you will also find local Native Americans selling jewelry and other handicrafts. more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Fredonia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PIPE SPRINGS NM - FORT IN THE WILD"
- "Basaic Fredonia Page"
- "Fredonia, blown by the wind"
- "Rock Houses"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fredonia
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1719)
Have you been to Fredonia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fredonia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 554 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos