"Basaic Clarksville Page" Clarksville by Basaic
Clarksville Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Clarksville is a growing town of over 9000 (up 19% from 2000) located along Interstate 40 in Northwest Arkansas. It is near the Arkansas River and the Ozark Mountains. Clarksville is the county seat of Johnson County. Outlaw Bill Doolin (who founded the Wild Bunch) was born here.
The Johnson County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Clarksville has a nice historic district with quite a few buildings of historical and/or architectural interest. Clarksville has 19 places listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
There is a nice veterans memorial on the courthouse grounds honoring those who have served in the nation's military.
Basaic's Related Pages
Clarksville Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Clarksville
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1832)
Have you been to Clarksville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clarksville
Photos in ClarksvilleSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 225 reviews, 555 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 122 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yuma Intro, 71 reviews, 178 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos