"Basaic Gulf State Park Page" Gulf State Park by Basaic
Gulf State Park Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 17 photos
Gulf State Park consists of 6150 acres located in the city of Gulf Shores on the gulf coast of Alabama. It boasts 2 miles of beautiful beaches with fine white sand, surf to play in, lots of sun to enjoy, seagulls to watch and shells to collect, and lots of other activities. Gulf State Park has modern and primitive camping, cottages, trails and fishing from the new fishing pier. There is also tennis, group pavilions, an 18-hole golf course, a 900 acre lake for fishing, swimming, and water skiing, nature programs and picnic areas. There is even free Wi-fi at the activity center in the campground. Hours are 7 AM to sundown for the day-use areas and the fishing pier is open 24 hours/7 days a week. Admission to the fishing pier is $2.
Please obey all warning signs they are there to protect you and the facilities. Beware of occasional strong currents in... more travel advice
There are a few picnic areas in the park so you can bring your own food and eat lunch by the water. The picnic area by... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Gulf State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Gulf State Park Page"
- "An alternative destination on the Gulf of Mexico:"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gulf State Park
- Hotels in Gulf State Park
- Restaurants in Gulf State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Gulf State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gulf State Park
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (151)
Have you been to Gulf State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gulf State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos