"Basaic Daphne Page" Daphne by Basaic
Daphne Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 17 photos
Daphne is one of the main cities in Baldwin County. It is located on the eastern shore of Mobile Bay just a few miles south of Interstate 10. It has a population of around 17,000. Daphne is a nice town with some pretty views of the bay. Nearby attractions include the town of Mobile, Historic Blakeley State Park, Bon secour National Wildlife Refuge, and Fort Morgan; along with the gulf coast beaches. The Daphne City Hall is pretty.
Daphne is a pretty small city on the east side of Mobile Bay. At one point it was the county seat of Baldwin County. The population is about 18,000.
$83 in December 2014. This is one of the better looking hotels in town. Had a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a... more travel advice
This is not the place to go if you are on a real tight budget; but if you can spend a little extra the seafood is quite... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Daphne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Daphne Page"
- "Across the Bay from Mobile"
- "Across bay from Mobile, Al and North of Fairhope"
- See All...
- Hotels in Daphne
- Nightlife in Daphne
- Restaurants in Daphne
- Warnings and Dangers in Daphne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Daphne
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1730)
Have you been to Daphne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Daphne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 225 reviews, 555 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 116 reviews, 342 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yuma Intro, 71 reviews, 178 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos