"Basaic Daphne Page" Daphne by Basaic
Daphne Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 15 photos
Daphne is one of the main cities in Baldwin County. It is located on the eastern shore of Mobile Bay just a few miles south of Interstate 10. It has a population of around 17,000. Daphne is a nice town with some pretty views of the bay. Nearby attractions include the town of Mobile, Historic Blakeley State Park, Bon secour National Wildlife Refuge, and Fort Morgan; along with the gulf coast beaches. The Daphne City Hall is pretty.
Daphne is a pretty small city on the east side of Mobile Bay. At one point it was the county seat of Baldwin County. The population is about 18,000.
Top of the Bay is a sports bar that sometimes has live music and dancing. Happy hour is 2 to 7 and there is Karaoke on... more travel advice
Hooters is best known for their wings and the cute women running around in bright orange short shorts and Hooters... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Daphne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Daphne Page"
- "Across the Bay from Mobile"
- "Across bay from Mobile, Al and North of Fairhope"
- See All...
- Hotels in Daphne
- Nightlife in Daphne
- Restaurants in Daphne
- Warnings and Dangers in Daphne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Daphne
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Daphne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Daphne
Photos in DaphneSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 114 reviews, 209 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos