"Basaic Pennsylvania Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Pennsylvania by Basaic
Pennsylvania Travel Guide: 6,900 reviews and 16,646 photos
Pennsylvania has about 20 national level sites to include: Allegheny National Recreation Area/National Forest (page coming); Allegheny Portage Railroad (page coming); Delaware Water Gap; Eisenhower; Flight 93 (page coming); Fort Necessity (page coming); Friendship Hill (page coming); Gettysburg; Hopewell Furnace; Johnstown Flood (page coming); Lower Delaware; Searight Tollhouse (page coming); Steamtown; Upper Delaware; and in Philadelphia (Deshler-Morris House, Edgar Allen Poe, Gloria Dei Church, Independence (page coming soon), Thaddeus Koscziusko, and Valley Forge.
Obviously I have a lot left to do!
Pennsylvania also has a number of nice state parks. So far I have only been to one: World's End State Park (page coming soon).
The capitol of Pennsylvania is Harrisburg, which has a population of over 50,000. Major cities include Philadelphia and Pittsburg. I've been to both but only Philadelphia recently. Pennsylvania also has a number of very nice smaller towns and lots of friendly people. Take some time to explore these smaller towns and some of the backroads.
Brookville is a fairly small town located in Northwestern Pennsylvania, Just off Interstate 80 and on Pennsylvania... more travel advice
The Searight Tollhouse is named after the nearby town of Searight, which was named for a prominent citizen of the town... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Pennsylvania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PENNSYLVANIA - HISTORY AMONGST RURAL SPLENDOUR"
- "Our Favorite Neighbor"
- "Welcome to Pennsylvania!"
- "You've Got a Friend in Pennsylvania"
- "Basaic Pennsylvania Page"
- "Welcome to PENNSYLVANIA"
- "LORIPORI' S PENNSYLVANIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pennsylvania
- Hotels in Pennsylvania
- Transportation in Pennsylvania
- Nightlife in Pennsylvania
- Restaurants in Pennsylvania
- Shopping in Pennsylvania
- Warnings and Dangers in Pennsylvania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pennsylvania
- 56 Reviews
- 218 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1730)
Have you been to Pennsylvania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pennsylvania
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 225 reviews, 555 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 111 reviews, 330 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yuma Intro, 71 reviews, 178 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos