California Shopping Tips by Basaic Top 5 Page for this destination
California Shopping: 19 reviews and 25 photos
Burbank Town Center
The Burbank Center is three floors of shopping. It has some of the normal shops you find in other shopping malls and a number of more unique, trendy shops. The decor is worth seeing on its own. Of course the mall is also full of Southern Californians so it is great for people watching. Extensive selection of food too. Mall Hours: Monday-Friday: 10 AM to 9 PM; Saturday: 10AM to 8n PM; and Sunday: 11 AM to 7 PM.
What to buy: Whatever you want. Stores include: Macy’s, Mervyn’s, Sears, Sport Chalet, Bed Bath & Beyond, AMC Theater (14 screens), Old Navy, New York & Company, American Eagle, Zales, Aldo Shoes, and Charlotte Russe.
Address: 201 East Magnolia, Suite 151, Burbank, California
Directions: From Interstate 5, exit on Burbank Boulevard to San Fernando Boulevard, turn right.
Phone: (818) 566-8556
Montrose Shopping Park
There is a neat shopping street in Montrose. It is full of trendy places to eat and drink coffee, and a multitude of interesting shops. You can enjoy walking off your food shopping or watching the people.
The Bone Room
The Bone Room is a truly unique store. It is one of the leading Natural History Stores in the country. They sell: Animal skulls and skeletons, a complete selection of genuine human bones; framed insects from around the world, and supplies for building your own collection; fossil specimens of all types, from dinosaurs to mammoths; eggs, claws, horns; jewelry; and more. If you have watched the TV Show Bones; this is where they get their bones for the show. They are open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 AM to 6 PM. The people working there are friendly and the owner Ron Cauble is an expert in the field (and my cousin).
What to buy: There are a number of things for sale at The Bone Room that would be difficult to find elsewhere.
Address: 1569 Solano Ave, Berkeley, CA
Phone: (510) 526-5252
More Reviews (65)
Basaic's Related Pages
California Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CALIFORNIA ~ It's not about the glam, but nature!"
- "California - What More Do I Need To Say?"
- "Always on My Mind....California"
- "Our awesome trip to California summer of 2004"
- "The Regions of California"
- "GOLDEN STATE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in California
- Hotels in California
- Transportation in California
- Nightlife in California
- Restaurants in California
- Shopping in California
- Warnings and Dangers in California
- See All...
Explore the World
- Vadodara Hotels
- Izmir Ili Hotels
- Colorado Springs
- Ruppertsberg Hotels
- El Cajon Hotels
Badges & Stats in California
- 740 Reviews
- 2,007 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 77 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (117)
Have you been to California?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in California
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 222 reviews, 550 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 109 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos
Top California hotels
- San Francisco Hotels
- 9083 Reviews - 19112 Photos
- Los Angeles Hotels
- 4336 Reviews - 8580 Photos
- San Diego Hotels
- 3050 Reviews - 6642 Photos
- Anaheim Hotels
- 702 Reviews - 1934 Photos
- Santa Barbara Hotels
- 647 Reviews - 1200 Photos
- Monterey Hotels
- 909 Reviews - 2715 Photos
- Santa Monica Hotels
- 476 Reviews - 1051 Photos
- Palm Springs Hotels
- 345 Reviews - 758 Photos
- Carmel-by-the-Sea Hotels
- 378 Reviews - 1052 Photos
- Napa Hotels
- 419 Reviews - 1142 Photos
- Marina del Rey Hotels
- 97 Reviews - 176 Photos
- Yosemite National Park Hotels
- 1486 Reviews - 3370 Photos
- Hollywood Hotels
- 431 Reviews - 1249 Photos
- Carlsbad Hotels
- 180 Reviews - 328 Photos
- Santa Cruz Hotels
- 284 Reviews - 635 Photos
- PCH--Pacific Coast Highway--Highway 1- 21 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Other California Sights- 62 Reviews, 262 Photos
- Hearst Castle- 23 Reviews, 59 Photos
- 17 Mile Drive- 8 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Giant Redwoods- 19 Reviews, 22 Photos
- BIG SUR- 25 Reviews, 38 Photos
- Disneyland / California Adventure- 24 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Other National / State Parks- 58 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Yosemite National Park- 50 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Pacific Ocean / Local Beaches- 15 Reviews, 14 Photos
See All California Things to Do