"Basaic Arkansas Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Arkansas by Basaic

Arkansas Travel Guide: 1,314 reviews and 3,832 photos

National Sites

Arkansas has six sites under the National Park Service along with BLM Recreation Areas and National Wildlife Refuges. The six parks under the National Park Service include: Arkansas Post National Memorial (see my page); Buffalo National River; Fort Smith National Historic Site; Hot Springs National Park (see my page); Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site; and Pea Ridge National Military Park (page coming soon).

State Sites

Arkansas also has 52 state parks. I have only been to two: The Arkansas Post Museum State Park (see my page); and Queen Wilhelmina State Park (see my page).

Cities and Towns

The capitol of Arkansas is Little Rock. Little Rock has a population of close to 200,000 but the metropolitan area has a population of close to a million. Arkansas also has several smaller cities and lots of little towns. Towns I have been to include: DeWitt (see my page); El Dorado; Helena (see my page); Mena (see my page); Oden (see my page); Pine Bluff (see my page); Pine Ridge (see my page); Sheridan (see my page) and West Helena (see my page).

• Last visit to Arkansas: Jun 2009
  • Intro Updated Oct 20, 2010

Comments

Basaic

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”

Badges & Stats in Arkansas

Have you been to Arkansas?

Latest Activity in Arkansas