United States of America Shopping Tips by Basaic Top 5 Page for this destination
United States of America Shopping: 89 reviews and 91 photos
Burbank Town Center
The Burbank Center is three floors of shopping. It has some of the normal shops you find in other shopping malls and a number of more unique, trendy shops. The decor is worth seeing on its own. Of course the mall is also full of Southern Californians so it is great for people watching. Extensive selection of food too. Mall Hours: Monday-Friday: 10 AM to 9 PM; Saturday: 10AM to 8n PM; and Sunday: 11 AM to 7 PM.
What to buy: Whatever you want. Stores include: Macy’s, Mervyn’s, Sears, Sport Chalet, Bed Bath & Beyond, AMC Theater (14 screens), Old Navy, New York & Company, American Eagle, Zales, Aldo Shoes, and Charlotte Russe.
Address: 201 East Magnolia, Suite 151, Burbank, California
Directions: From Interstate 5, exit on Burbank Boulevard to San Fernando Boulevard, turn right.
Phone: (818) 566-8556
Montrose Shopping Park
There is a neat shopping street in Montrose. It is full of trendy places to eat and drink coffee, and a multitude of interesting shops. You can enjoy walking off your food shopping or watching the people.
At many of the stops along the Canyon De Chelly you will find Native Americans selling Native American art jewelry, etc.
What to buy: Native American artifacts. They may even be authentic.
What to pay: Bargin, bargin, bargin. You can probably get it cheaper if you try.
Theme: Local Craft
Most national and state parks in the United States have gift shops for your gift and souvenir needs.
The Bone Room
The Bone Room is a truly unique store. It is one of the leading Natural History Stores in the country. They sell: Animal skulls and skeletons, a complete selection of genuine human bones; framed insects from around the world, and supplies for building your own collection; fossil specimens of all types, from dinosaurs to mammoths; eggs, claws, horns; jewelry; and more. If you have watched the TV Show Bones; this is where they get their bones for the show. They are open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 AM to 6 PM. The people working there are friendly and the owner Ron Cauble is an expert in the field (and my cousin).
What to buy: There are a number of things for sale at The Bone Room that would be difficult to find elsewhere.
Address: 1569 Solano Ave, Berkeley, CA
Phone: (510) 526-5252
More Reviews (178)
- See All Alabama Cities and Towns
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
- Ride the Dunes in California
Basaic's Related Pages
United States of America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BASAIC's USA Page"
- "A constant work in progress"
- "United States: A Melting Pot"
- "America the Beautiful"
- "Saying Goodbye to the United States of America"
- "THE UNITED STATES"
- "USA - several trips"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United States of America
- Hotels in United States of America
- Transportation in United States of America
- Nightlife in United States of America
- Restaurants in United States of America
- Shopping in United States of America
- Warnings and Dangers in United States of America
- See All...
Explore the World
- State of Gujarat Hotels
- Kampong Chai Chee Hotels
- Minot Hotels
- San Pedro Sula
- Lorne Hotels
Badges & Stats in United States of America
- 6,653 Reviews
- 19,227 Photos
- 70 Forum posts
- 1,180 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (117)
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United States of America
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Lost in translation."
- updated a United States of America Travel Page "BASAIC's USA Page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Alabama Cities and Towns"
- Wrote a Review Alabama Cities and Towns in United States of America Things to Do
- Commented on one of balhannah's United States of America travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 222 reviews, 550 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 109 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 104 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (98)
Top United States of America hotels
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Key West Hotels
- 2023 Reviews - 3974 Photos
- San Francisco Hotels
- 9094 Reviews - 19127 Photos
- Honolulu Hotels
- 1987 Reviews - 4709 Photos
- Miami Beach Hotels
- 1031 Reviews - 2075 Photos
- Chicago Hotels
- 5832 Reviews - 11868 Photos
- Los Angeles Hotels
- 4336 Reviews - 8580 Photos
- New Orleans Hotels
- 4159 Reviews - 7175 Photos
- Atlanta Hotels
- 1477 Reviews - 2638 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 655 Reviews - 1372 Photos
- Kissimmee Hotels
- 181 Reviews - 351 Photos