United States of America Local Custom Tips by Basaic Top 5 Page for this destination
United States of America Local Customs: 260 reviews and 260 photos
Entrance to Omega Park
Social life in Middleburg revolves around family, so Omega Park (run by the Middleburg Athletic Association) is the central point to go to. Omega Park has tennis courts, athletic fields, a playground etc. There are a number of youth football, baseball, and soccer teams. When there is a game lots of people show up to cheer for the kids and visit freinds and neighbors. If you are a member of the Board of Directors of the Middleburg Athletic Association, you have arrived socially. To find Omega Park, drive South on Highway 21 from Jacksonville turn on County Highway 218 heading towards Penney Farms. Omega Park is on the left.
According to the Internet, there are around 10,000 people in the Middleburg area. I think they are exaggerating. When they have the 4th of July Parade, however, it looks like around 15,000 people attend and or march in the parade. Middleburg is a very patriotic little town.
More Reviews (181)
- See All Alabama Cities and Towns
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
Basaic's Related Pages
United States of America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BASAIC's USA Page"
- "A constant work in progress"
- "United States: A Melting Pot"
- "America the Beautiful"
- "Saying Goodbye to the United States of America"
- "THE UNITED STATES"
- "USA - several trips"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United States of America
- Hotels in United States of America
- Transportation in United States of America
- Nightlife in United States of America
- Restaurants in United States of America
- Shopping in United States of America
- Warnings and Dangers in United States of America
- See All...
Badges & Stats in United States of America
- 9,684 Reviews
- 27,831 Photos
- 150 Forum posts
- 2,163 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1732)
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United States of America
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Picture number twenty thousand"
- Basaic updated an itinerary Driving West on Interstate 8.
- updated a United States of America Travelogue "National Level Sites"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Human Habitation in the United States"
- Wrote a Review Alabama Cities and Towns in United States of America Things to Do
- Commented on one of balhannah's United States of America travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 225 reviews, 555 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 122 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yuma Intro, 71 reviews, 178 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos