United States of America Local Custom Tips by Basaic Top 5 Page for this destination
United States of America Local Customs: 258 reviews and 252 photos
Entrance to Omega Park
Social life in Middleburg revolves around family, so Omega Park (run by the Middleburg Athletic Association) is the central point to go to. Omega Park has tennis courts, athletic fields, a playground etc. There are a number of youth football, baseball, and soccer teams. When there is a game lots of people show up to cheer for the kids and visit freinds and neighbors. If you are a member of the Board of Directors of the Middleburg Athletic Association, you have arrived socially. To find Omega Park, drive South on Highway 21 from Jacksonville turn on County Highway 218 heading towards Penney Farms. Omega Park is on the left.
According to the Internet, there are around 10,000 people in the Middleburg area. I think they are exaggerating. When they have the 4th of July Parade, however, it looks like around 15,000 people attend and or march in the parade. Middleburg is a very patriotic little town.
More Reviews (181)
- See All Alabama Cities and Towns
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
Basaic's Related Pages
United States of America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BASAIC's USA Page"
- "A constant work in progress"
- "United States: A Melting Pot"
- "America the Beautiful"
- "Saying Goodbye to the United States of America"
- "THE UNITED STATES"
- "USA - several trips"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United States of America
- Hotels in United States of America
- Transportation in United States of America
- Nightlife in United States of America
- Restaurants in United States of America
- Shopping in United States of America
- Warnings and Dangers in United States of America
- See All...
Badges & Stats in United States of America
- 7,766 Reviews
- 22,197 Photos
- 125 Forum posts
- 1,477 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (160)
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United States of America
- Posted in Travel Florida Keys Forum "Re: traffic during holidays"
- updated a United States of America Travel Page "BASAIC's USA Page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Alabama Cities and Towns"
- Wrote a Review Alabama Cities and Towns in United States of America Things to Do
- Commented on one of balhannah's United States of America travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos