VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Basaic's profile photo

Basaic

Jim B Online Now
As for me, I'll take the road less traveled.

My Favorite Pages

San Antonio

Travel Map

Pijlmans's Profile Photo
Pijlmans Feb 19, 2017 at 7:32 AM

Maybe this could be interesting for you: Transfer your VT data with one click to Travellerpoint - Miscellaneous Forum

Dymphna1's Profile Photo
Dymphna1 Jan 31, 2017 at 7:45 AM

Happy Birthday Jim - hope you have some fun getting out.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Jan 31, 2017 at 2:21 AM

Hello again there, Jim and apologies for the very tardy reply.

I have not been signing into VT much lately, it just depresses me too much! I cannot begin to believe how you must feel with all the work you put in here. I hope you had a great birthday and have a great year to come with plenty more roadtrips although it just doesn't seem quite the same now, does it? I'm sure the family sorted you out something wonderful and I do hope you enjoyed it.

Speak soon,

fergy.

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Basaic Jan 31, 2017 at 1:45 PM

My closest relatives by location are in Loveland, Co about 933 miles by car. Donna, my vet friend, is a nice lady adjusting to her wounds from the explosion. She is in Tucson.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    planxty Jan 31, 2017 at 1:56 PM

If I went anywhere for 933 miles I would be either drowning in the North Atlantic or half way across Europe! <br/><br/>Please do give Donna my best regards, I have seen that s%(* far too often. Tell her there are still people, many people, in the world who appreciate what she sacrificed.<br/><br/>There is a great old quote,<br/><br/>"I risked my life so you didn't have to". She will undoubtedly get down at times, tell her to remember that amd remember what she did. I'd love to meet her some day.<br/><br/>fergy.

Yaqui's Profile Photo
Yaqui Jan 30, 2017 at 8:23 PM

Happy Birthday!

HeshamMA's Profile Photo
HeshamMA Jan 30, 2017 at 5:06 AM

Happy Birth day Jim , Wish you great happy new year full of happiness and great health !

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Basaic Jan 31, 2017 at 10:55 AM

Thanks you, Hesham. All the best to you and yours.

JessieLang's Profile Photo
JessieLang Jan 29, 2017 at 11:17 PM

Happy Birthday, my friend!

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO Jan 29, 2017 at 1:32 PM

Happy Birthday Jim !

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO Jan 29, 2017 at 1:32 PM

Happy Birthday Jim !

lmkluque's Profile Photo
lmkluque Jan 29, 2017 at 10:54 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!! I hope we will meet again after VT!

rosata's Profile Photo
rosata Jan 29, 2017 at 8:57 AM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Jim!