"Weekends Away" Bowness-on-Windermere by Kristymamoo
Bowness-on-Windermere Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 26 photos
I have spent many a weekend in the Lakes with Paul, my long-suffering boyfriend. We have visited most of the villages in the Lake District but Bowness is a firm favourite of ours. Lying on the shores of Lake Windermere and with a range of activities and a selection of cute shops and nice places to eat there really isn't anywhere better to spend a weekend.
Paul and I lived together in Blackpool for 5 years so getting to Bowness was an easy trip for us even now we are on the Isle of Man we like to make the effort to visit. The Lakes hold many happy memories for us and we will certainly spend many more weekends there over the coming years.
This is just one of those things that you have to do - with or without the kids!! Ha ha!! The kids loved it when we took... more travel advice
Kristymamoo's Related Pages
Bowness-on-Windermere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The BIG Lake and it's big charm"
- "Weekends Away"
- "Touristy Lake District"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bowness-on-Windermere
- Hotels in Bowness-on-Windermere
- Transportation in Bowness-on-Windermere
- Nightlife in Bowness-on-Windermere
- Restaurants in Bowness-on-Windermere
- Shopping in Bowness-on-Windermere
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bowness-on-Windermere
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bowness-on-Windermere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bowness-on-Windermere
Photos in Bowness-on-WindermereSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Isle of Man Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- China Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Blackpool Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Bowness-on-Windermere Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos