"Dick Kingma travel experiace" dickkingma's Profile

Best places to stay

Groningen province

If the weather is excellent and the Groninger landscape of the Marne you company, then life is good. If you would like to make B&B value-add to that experience on a particular word or phrase, then it's lives better.
We stayed last weekend together with friends, within the framework of our journey of discovery into the Netherlands, in Groot Maarslag B&B to Mensingeweer. A hamlet just Northwest of the province of Groningen.
This was exactly that experience to which I am always looking for. For me, a B&B a stay where I am not only sleep but where I also have the feeling that I could stay there my whole live. Where I get the feeling, that it is very close to my trusted environment at home.
Fantastic spacious rooms furnished in a creative manner in which the large wooden bars that the roof construction of the grown agriculture barn are integrated. As a result, a device that was a cozy and warm feeling brings in its occupant. Verily very handsome.
where the involvement of host and hostess, there. And where with love and passion a great breakfast is served. The hostess, which is a member of staff of the TOURIST OFFICE in the province of Groningen buries you suggestions to a satisfactory stay in the Marne and the city of Groningen.
The combination of the weather, the Marne and Groot Maarslag, was the best experience that we could have this past weekend.

Price performance ratio is a thick 10.

ratio is a thick 10.

Best palces to eat

Best things to do

• Intro Updated Jul 7, 2010

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
dickkingma's Profile Photo

dickkingma

“freedom”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.